I’ve already reviewed this fabulous MUST HAVE product in my Ryanair Beauty Column however there is only so much I could fit into the short space. I decided to give a much more in depth review on the famous little tube. A cult beauty product that models, actors, singers & makeup artists cannot live without.
The burnt orange multi-purpose gel-cream is commonly known for being a skin protectant. It does have a smell and you will either love it or hate it. Personally, I absolutely love the smell of it. You can purchase a fragrance free version now too. It lasts for ages and a lot can go a long way. It’s a product that I recommend all the time. I actually brought mine with me on my trip up Mount Kilimanjaro and everyone used it.
Here are my top 5 tricks on how to use Eight Hour Cream:
- Adding it to my cheekbones gives me a sun kissed shine.
- I use it as a hand and foot treatment. I put a layer of it on my feet when I get out of the shower and pop on cotton socks overnight. This really moisturises my skin leaving them silky smooth.
- Soothes my sunburn. I remember on holidays I used this on my skin and it instantly cooled my skin.
- It not only keeps your lips feeling amazing but in winter it repairs your dry/chapped lips keeping them moist.
- Holding my eyebrows in place. I tell people this and they laugh but it works. This actually keeps them at bay. It’s the last thing I do before I finish my makeup.
I would definitely give this product a 10/10. It’s such a great product to have in your handbag and something I definitely could not live without. You can buy Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream from Itsfabuless.com for just €20 which is €12 less than the highstreet or as part of a set.
[button link=”http://itsfabuless.com/product/elizabeth-arden-8-hour-cream/”]BUY HERE – Single[/button]
[button link=”http://itsfabuless.com/product/elizabeth-arden-8-hour-essentials/”]BUY HERE – Set[/button]
Happy Shopping 😀
Love Aoibhe xxx