2. STATEMENT JEAN– Bright colored & patterned jeans are EVERYWHERE this season. Pennys, Zara, River Island and BT2 have gorgeous selections from coral to black/white print to neon green and bright pink. They also look amazing on a sunny day. My ones that I got were Neon green from Zara for €50 and Black/White print ones from Dr.Denim for €50 also.
4. COLOURED BLAZER – Blazers are in every shop you walk into at the moment not only in every shop but EVERY COLOUR. Zara is tops for quality and colours. They are €50 and last ages. If you want a cheaper one then H/M is your store ranging from €25-€40. Next on my wishlist is a Navy one and maybe a Pink one too. Hmm decisions!
6. WHITE DRESS – The LWD is a hot statement piece for this Summer. I have already bought 2 and just love them. My ones are from Boohoo.com only €26(BARGAIN) and Zara which was only €40.
7. DENIM SHIRT – Ohh I don’t know where I would be without it. Also don’t know what I done BEFORE I had this in my wardrobe. It’s easy to throw over maxi dress or button it up for a polished look. I got mine in River Island was €33 but you can get ones really similar in Pennys for €15.
8. MAXI DRESS – Every year it’s back with a bang and never lets us down. The trusty Maxi Dress is just so simple to wear. It’s comfortable and can be dressed up or down so easily. The Green one I got is from Love Label on Littlewoods.ie for €40 and the Black one was ONLY €26 on Boohoo.com.
9. PRINTED BIKINI – I walked into Penny’s about a month ago and bought this brightly colored Aztec bikini. I just could not pass it. It was only €10 and when I tried it on it was so perfect. I went back the next day and bought two more (just to have). These other ones I have my eye on are FAB though.
10. FLIP FLOPS – Lastly, what is SUMMER without a good pair of flip flops. Working for Kurt Geiger I am constantly surrounded by gorgeous shoes. If you want your flip flops to last you should be prepared to pay a bit more money than usual. These 3 pairs are from Carvela, Micheal Kors and Tory Burch.